Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
We've wandered all over the Web, poked our noses into some of your favorite haunts, and given you some new things to think about. You should now be confident in knowing:
- Where to start searching
- How to search (see the Scholarly Research Tutorial for the specifics on fee-based searching), and
- Things to keep in mind as you're searching
Even so, we've just begun to build a base for your academic free-web searching. If you run into a situation where you need more or you're not sure what to do, well then:
Ask a Librarian
If you have questions about finding resources in library databases or on the web, librarians are the people to ask. Here's how to get research help:
- Stop by the Front Desk on the 1st floor of De Paul Library;
- Schedule a Research Consultation;
- Use our contact information to reach out online or over the phone.