1. Download Adobe Digital Editions to your computer (if you haven't already), and create an Adobe Online ID when prompted.
2. From your device, find an eBook in the EBSCO eBook collection that you want to download. You will click on the Download this eBook (Offline) link
3. It will prompt you to either Sign In to My EBSCOhost or Create a new Account. This is not connected with your RU account. If you have not set up a MyEBSCOhost account yet, Create a new Account now.
4. Click on Checkout & Download button, aftr selecting the number of days you would like to check out the book.
5. You should then be prompted to save the book to Adobe Digital Editions.
6. Connect your Nook to the computer through its USB cable. You should see the Nook appear in Adobe Digital Editions (on the left side, in the listing of bookshelves, underneath all items/borrowed/purchased/recently read).
7. With your mouse, drag the book to the Nook. It will be copied onto your Nook immediately. You will have access to the book on your Nook for the number of days you determined in step 4.
Adapted from Hollins University Wyndham Robertson University