PaperCut Tutorial – How to Print
To use PaperCut, first go to https://papercut.stmary.edu in any web browser.
1. Enter your username and password (the same as your e-mail account).
If this is the first time printing this semester or you are having
problems logging into PaperCut, please call the HelpDesk to reset
your password (913-758-6188).
2. Select Web Print from the menu on the left:
3. On the right of the screen, select “Submit a Job”
4. Select the printer you would like to use from the list of printers
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select
6. Enter the number of copies you would like to print, then click
7. Browse for the document on your computer,
(Typical folders will be “My Documents”, “Desktop”, and “Dropbox”).
PaperCut cannot print from the web.
8. After you have selected your file, click "Upload and Complete"
9. You will then see a screen that says "Your document was succcessfully submitted"