1. Create an Adobe Online ID.
2. Download the Bluefire Reader app to your iPad/iPhone via the App Store or if using Android, from Google Play.
3. Open the Bluefire Reader app on your device and authorize it by entering the Adobe Online ID you created in step 1 (you should be prompted to authorize automatically once you open the Bluefire app).
4. From your device, find an eBook in the EBSCO eBook collection that you want to download. You will click on theDownload this eBook (Offline) link
5. It will prompt you to either Sign In to My EBSCOhost or Create a new Account. This is not connected with your St. Mary account. If you have not set up a MyEBSCOhost account yet, Create a new Account now.
6. Click on Checkout & Download button.
7. A new screen will pop up with the Bluefire Reader logo. Click on the Open in "Bluefire" button. This will automatically begin downloading the eBook into the Bluefire Reader app. This may take a few minutes.
Instructions adapted from Hollins University Wyndham Robertson Library